No capital budget and need to save money?
| With OnColor ECO SaaS (Software as a Service) solution you can enjoy all
the benefits of less ink cost and higher print quality without any up-front cost.
ProImage Quality SaaS is a Cloud Service that allows you to process your color PDF pages over the Web without having to purchase the application itself. There are no service contracts or long term commitments. You are charged by the number of files you choose to submit, no strings attached. You get the benefit of using a professional ink optimization solution without buying software or hardware, offering an immediate ROI.
The service is performed by OnColor ECO which processes your color PDF files and returns them containing substantially less ink while retaining their original color (based on ICC mechanism).
ProImage Quality SaaS is fully using the OnColor ECO application in the background.
Benefits and Features
- Secured Communication - to protect your Valuable Data.
- User Friendly Control - Simple installation, easy setup and easy control, works in the background.
- Smooth Integration - the Service is a streamline operation integrated automatically into your current workflow system.
- Most Effective Cost Performance Ink Save Service - your charges are per files submitted - your savings are per pages printed!
- Remote Server-Client Structure - Cloud-based service.
- Personal profiles set-up - uniquely for your press environment.
- Distinct Hot Folders - Server will auto upload, process and return processed files to the Client Output Folder.
- Mirror Output Folder Structure - to retain the original distinct files locations.
- Error Auto By-Pass - to avoid missing pages in case of any process failure.
- Versatile States Control Mechanism - to allow efficient control.
- Full and comprehensive activity reports - Easy flexible options query system.
- Ink Save Analysis Report - first month FREE OF CHARGE!
All communication with the OnColor ProImage Quality SaaS server and all access to customer data over the Web is secured using industry standard public-key encryption (SSL). Only authorized authenticated users can access their online account, and only activated and authorized OnColor ECO SaaS applications can upload files for processing.